Help / Info Click here
This section is for logged in GBPC Club members to upload images for the respective monthly set and open competitions and viewings.
- Click on the the relevant section for it to open. (click on the title of the open section for it to close)
- Add the image title. (required)
- Select your name from the drop down. (required) (this will be entered automatically at a future date)
- Click on ‘Choose File’ and select image file from your computer’s storage device. (required)
- Cut off for uploads is the Wednesday prior to the Mondays viewing at midnight.
- Judging is then done by a panel of judges the Thursday following the Wednesday cut off.
How to Edit images already uploaded:
- Login to the website by clicking on login in the top menu.
- Enter your username & password.
- If you do not know what the login access codes are any more, click on the lost password link and follow the prompts.
- After logged in you will be redirected to the image upload page.
- Click on the section you need to edit.
- image already uploaded will be in view.
- Select the Edit button at the bottom of the page and edit.
Set and Open image rules:
- To enter in the Open Theme category, at least Two (2) Set Subject Images must be uploaded.
- Set subject can be uploaded to a maximum of Three (3).
- Open Theme images do not need to be uploaded.
Is there still a file naming procedure:
- Files no longer need to have any specific file name when uploaded.
- Files names are overwritten with new info from the uploaded form and theme info.
Image file resizing and dimensions:
- Image upload sizes and image dimensions are still regulated.
- Typically we require image dimensions to be 1024px X 768px (4:3 image ratio)
- Images dimensions will be accepted up to 2048px on the longest side, and 1024px on the shortest side.
- Maximum image file size allowable for upload is 2Megabytes. (2Mb)
- Recommended file size: ~500kb
How do I resize my images:
- If you are having problems with resizing please contact us for information and to arrange training if required.
- We recommend downloading FastStone Photo Resizer if you do not have a suitable resizer in your photo editor software.
- Follow the link below to find out where to download it and for info on the resizer.