How to upload images on PhotoVault
- go to your internet browser and enter: https://www.photovaultonline.com/ (or click this link)
- enter your login ID & password (if you have not received it yet click here and request a resend)
- go to My Details to update contact information.
- you account will be set up already to join GBPC.
- hover over menu item My Clubs and select My Club Entries to enter a GBPC competition.
- Select Event by clicking on Enter Here.
- Next screen will ask for PSSA number etc, just make sure GBPC is selected, click save & continue.
- Next screen will show the categories to upload images to.
- Select a category, Set Subject recommended to be uploaded first. (2 set subject images required to be uploaded before open can be entered).
- Take note of image size requirements for the specific event. Recommend Faststone Image Resizer.
- Click on the small thumbnail to upload images.
- Browse for image to upload AND and add good image name with no No dashes or other special characters.
- Click to submit image and repeat to upload all other images.
- Once all images are uploaded the select FINALISE MY ENTRY.
- Uploads are complete.
- Its recommend you look at the other menu items to familiarize yourself with PhotoVault and how it will work for you.
Images to assist in the flow of upload and other activities on PhotoVault